Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Naveen Doki, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Doki completed a residency at University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery. He currently practices at Hematology Oncology Care Of Northern Virginia and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doki is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hematology Oncology Fellowship University Southern California, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College And Hospital, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doki?
Dr. Doki is my oncologist. He has a great bedside manner and tries to explain everything that is going on with me and my cancer. He will take the time to good deep if you need him to. It was 3 years ago that I first got cancer and he has treated me for my cancer for all those 3 years
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Doki has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Doki frequently treats Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancytopenia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Doki's office is located at 3022 Williams Dr Ste 100, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doki speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
- Stafford Hospital