Dr. Arora has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Navanshu Arora, MD is a hematology specialist in Renton, WA. Dr. Arora completed a residency at University Of Missouri Kansa. He currently practices at VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arora is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Missouri Kansa, Residency Hospital
- Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, Medical School — 1995
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Homestate Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Medical Center
Valley Medical Center3915 Talbot Rd S Ste 300, Renton, WA 98055 Existing Patients: (425) 656-5570
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arora?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Navanshu Arora, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arora's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arora accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arora frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Anemia, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Arora's office is located at 3915 Talbot Rd S Ste 300, Renton, WA 98055. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Valley Medical Center