Dr. Natrajan Subramanian, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Subramanian completed a residency at University NC Hosps. He currently practices at The Cardiac & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Lake City Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Subramanian is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
The Cardiac & Vascular Institute
- St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University NC Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University NC Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Subramanian?
Great bedside manors, very thorough in explaining procedure and the risk and reward of doing it. Absolutely no pressure to have it done or not. Had it done yesterday at North Florida Regional Hospital. Great service from start to finish, even the food was ok. Every employee was very nice and caring. Once awake I couldn’t really tell I had had anything done except for the bandages. I highly recommend Dr Raj and NFRH. I have had problem when NFRH billing before so will see what happens this time.
- Lake City Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center