Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McQuay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nathaniel McQuay, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. McQuay completed a residency at Estn VA Med Sch Norfolk Genl Hosp. He currently practices at University Hosp Case Med Ctr and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. Dr. McQuay is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- U MD RA Cowley Shock Trauma Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Estn VA Med Sch Norfolk Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1996
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hosp Case Med Ctr
University Hospitals11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McQuay?
11/9/2020: Dr. McQuay operated on me 24 weeks pregnant, successfully removing a perforated appendix with no harm to me or baby. I recovered quickly and am almost pain free one week later.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McQuay frequently treats Wound Repair, Intestinal Obstruction, and Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy).
Dr. McQuay's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McQuay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital