Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (360) 362-8751, and for other questions, call (564) 240-4200.
Dr. Nathan Segerson, MD
New Patient(360) 553-1397
Dr. Nathan Segerson, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Silverdale, WA. Dr. Segerson completed a residency at University of Utah Medical Center. He currently practices at Franciscan Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates at St. Michael and is affiliated with St. Michael Medical Center - Bremerton. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Franciscan Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates at St. Michael
Franciscan Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates at St. Michael1950 NW Myhre Rd Fl 3, Silverdale, WA 98383 Call
Franciscan Medical Clinic - Bainbridge Island
Franciscan Medical Clinic - Bainbridge Island1344 Wintergreen Ln NE Unit 200, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 Call
- University of Utah Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Utah Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Utah Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Washington, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Oregon Dental Service
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Segerson?
Very helpful. Listen wells and interacts well.
- St. Michael Medical Center - Bremerton
- Jefferson Healthcare
- St. Anthony Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Segerson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nathan Segerson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Segerson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Segerson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Segerson frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Segerson's office is located at 1950 NW Myhre Rd Fl 3, Silverdale, WA 98383. Find other locations and directions.