Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Nathan Levitan, MD is a hematology specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Levitan completed a residency at Va Med Ctr. He currently practices at Chagrin Seidman Cancer Center and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levitan is board certified in Hematology.
- U Mass Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Va Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Va Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levitan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levitan frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Bleeding Disorders, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Levitan's office is located at 3909 Orange Pl Ste 1100, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levitan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
Chagrin Seidman Cancer Center
The Ireland Cancer Center3909 Orange Pl Ste 1100, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 896-1700