Dr. Green has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nathan Green, DO is a hematology specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Green completed a residency at University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio. He currently practices at Cancer Partner Of Nebraska and is affiliated with Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Green is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg, Medical School — 1998
- Nebraska Wesleyan, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Partner Of Nebraska
Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center201 S 68th Street Pl Ste 200, Lincoln, NE 68510 Existing Patients: (402) 420-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Green?
Dr. Green is up front won't pull the wool over your eyes. He will help you and your family understand what's going on. He will also help his patients be as comfortable if their having pain and won't fool you with a life expectancy. Truly a talented Doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nathan Green, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Green's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Green accepts your insurance.
Dr. Green frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Green's office is located at 201 S 68th Street Pl Ste 200, Lincoln, NE 68510. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center
- Bryan East Campus
- Bryan West Campus
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- Crete Area Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
- Syracuse Area Health
- Thayer County Health Services
- York General Hospital