Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Nathan Whitmore, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Whitmore completed a residency at University Of Louisville Hospital. He currently practices at University Of Louisville Hospital and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Whitmore is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Louisville, Internship Hospital
- Indiana University / Bloomington, Medical School
- University Of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Advantage Care Network (ACN)
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- Commission for Children with Special Needs
- Community Care of Southern Indiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Indiana Health Network
- Kentucky Racing Health and Welfare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
- Today's Options
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whitmore?
He takes time to sit and talk to you about your concerns and doesn't make you feel rushed. These days that speaks a lot for a doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Whitmore has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Whitmore frequently treats Nail and Nail Bed Infection, Difficulty With Walking, and Dizziness.
Dr. Whitmore's office is located at 530 S Jackson St, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Women's and Children's Hospital
University Of Louisville Hospital
UofL Physicians- Emergency Medicine530 S Jackson St, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 562-3000
Norton Community Medical Associates300 High Point Ct Ste B, Mount Washington, KY 40047 (502) 955-6129