Dr. Mall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nathan Mall, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Chesterfield, MO. Dr. Mall completed a residency at Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at The Orthopedic Center of St. Louis and is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mall is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Rush University Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Missouri, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Orthopedic Center of St. Louis
The Orthopedic Center of St. Louis14825 North Outer 40 Rd Ste 200, Chesterfield, MO 63017 Existing Patients: (314) 336-2555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mall?
Dr Mall performed shoulder replacement surgery for me. He is very patient, explains what he will do, and is very exact in rehab. It has been almost 6 months now and I have great movement with no pain. His staff is easy to work with. I cannot imagine a better experience nor better results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nathan Mall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mall's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mall frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Shoulder.
Dr. Mall's office is located at 14825 North Outer 40 Rd Ste 200, Chesterfield, MO 63017. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Mercy Hospital South
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center