Dr. Vojvodic has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Natasa Vojvodic, DO is a family medicine specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Vojvodic completed a residency at Scottsdale Healthcare. She currently practices at Banner Primary Care Physicians Arizona LLC and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Scottsdale Healthcare, Residency Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Lincoln Memorial Univeristy, Medical School
- University of Arizona, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian
Banner Primary Care Physicians Arizona LLC4375 E Irma Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85050 Existing Patients: (480) 890-5800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vojvodic?
Fantastic!! She DOES listen, is very conservative about treatment and medication, which is exactly what I want a physician to be! I haven't had a Dr in years and years that I liked this well....in fact, I'm about to change my insurance plan to be sure that I can stay in her practice!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Natasa Vojvodic, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vojvodic's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vojvodic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vojvodic frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Chest Wall Pain Syndrome, and Limb Swelling.
Dr. Vojvodic's office is located at 4375 E Irma Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85050. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vojvodic speaks Serbian, Bosnian, and Croatian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center