Dr. Nataliya Kushnir, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Berkeley, CA. Dr. Kushnir completed a residency at University Nevada, Affiliated Residency Program. She currently practices at Allergy and Immunology Clinic of East Bay and is affiliated with UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kushnir is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Allergy and Immunology Clinic of East Bay
Allergy and Immunology Clinic of East Bay2320 Woolsey St, Berkeley, CA 94705 Existing Patients: (925) 270-5119
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institute of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Other Education — 2005
- University Nevada, Affiliated Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Voronezh Medical Institute, Medical School — 1994
- Voronez State Medical Academy Named For Nn Burdenko, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kushnir?
Marvelous doctor .So up to date in all the possible medical advances. Knows a lot about alternative functional medicine as well as indian and chinese attitudes. Great service
- UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland
- Walnut Creek Medical Center