Dr. Natalie Callander, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Callander's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Natalie Callander, MD is a hematology specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Callander completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN HOSPITAL AND CLINICS and is affiliated with UW Health University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Callander is board certified in Hematology.
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 Existing Patients: (608) 263-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Callander?
Dr Callander is highly regarded oncologist and the VA is fortunate to have her serving veterans. She is friendly, has a positive attitude, and is genuinely concerned about the best treatment options for each patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Callander accepts your insurance.
Dr. Callander frequently treats Myeloma, HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant), and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Callander's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Callander has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Health University Hospital