Dr. Natalie Collins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Collins' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Natalie Collins, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Collins completed a residency at Boston Combined Residency Program (Bcrp). She currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Collins is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Boston Combined Residency Program (Bcrp), Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Hematologic Malignancies Center450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5508
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Collins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Collins frequently treats Immune Disorders, Immunodeficiency Syndromes, and Immunotherapy.
Dr. Collins' office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Collins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute