Dr. Natalie Marshall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marshall's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Natalie Marshall, MD is a oncology specialist in Berkeley, CA. Dr. Marshall completed a residency at U N Mex Hosp. She currently practices at Berkeley Outpatient Center Cancer Care and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marshall is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- U N Mex Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U N Mex Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Berkeley Outpatient Center Cancer Care3100 San Pablo Ave Ste 430, Berkeley, CA 94702 Existing Patients: (510) 420-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marshall?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marshall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marshall frequently treats Breast Cancer, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Anal and Rectal Cancer.
Dr. Marshall's office is located at 3100 San Pablo Ave Ste 430, Berkeley, CA 94702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marshall speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Marshall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus