Dr. Abu-Erreish has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nasser Abu-Erreish, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Sioux City, IA. Dr. Abu-Erreish completed a residency at University of Arkansas. He currently practices at June E Nylen Cancer Center and is affiliated with Buena Vista Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Abu-Erreish is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Arkansas, Residency Hospital
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Iowa
- Coventry Health Care of Nebraska
- DakotaCare Administrative Services, Inc (DAS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Indian Health Service
- Medicaid of Iowa
- Medicaid of Nebraska
- Medicaid of South Dakota
- Mutual of Omaha
- Sanford Health Plan
- United American Insurance Company
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
June E Nylen Cancer Center
Siouxland Hematology Oncology Associates Llp230 Nebraska St, Sioux City, IA 51101 Existing Patients: (712) 252-0088
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abu-Erreish?
Dr. Abu is an excellent listener and you can tell he considers his answers carefully before giving you a response. He is very personable and I trust him immensely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nasser Abu-Erreish, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abu-Erreish's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abu-Erreish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abu-Erreish frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Anemia, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Abu-Erreish's office is located at 230 Nebraska St, Sioux City, IA 51101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abu-Erreish speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buena Vista Regional Medical Center
- Burgess Health Center
- Cherokee Regional Medical Center
- Floyd Valley Healthcare
- MercyOne Siouxland Medical Center
- Orange City Hospital
- UnityPoint Health– St. Luke's Regional Medical Center