Dr. Djavadi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nasser Djavadi, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Djavadi completed a residency at Metro Hospital. He currently practices at Houshang Semino MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Djavadi is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Metro Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- St Barnabas Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Djavadi?
Wonderful doctor. First one in 17 years of needing a psychiatrist th a actually cared about my meds and my mental health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nasser Djavadi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Djavadi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Djavadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Djavadi frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders).
Dr. Djavadi's office is located at 3030 E Cactus Rd Ste 105, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.