Dr. Nasrollah Samiy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Samiy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nasrollah Samiy, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Rock Hill, SC. He currently practices at Retina Institute of the Carolinas PA and is affiliated with Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samiy is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Mgh, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samiy?
I have trusted Dr. Samiy with two eye surgeries. I credit him with saving my vision and highly recommend him to anyone needing his specialty. I also want to compliment him on his office staff and medical techs. They are all professional, courteous, and proficient. I've been to two of his offices and both are equal in their care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samiy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samiy frequently treats Vitreoretinal Surgery, Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Samiy's office is located at 724 Arden Ln Ste 220, Rock Hill, SC 29732. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Samiy speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Samiy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center