Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call 714-576-8366, and for other questions, call (877) 696-3622.
Dr. Nasrin Damoui, MD
New Patient(949) 688-0122
Dr. Nasrin Damoui, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fountain Valley, CA. Dr. Damoui completed a residency at Wichita Falls. She currently practices at MemorialCare Medical Group Fountain Valley (Brookhurst) and is affiliated with Saddleback Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Damoui is board certified in Family Practice.
MemorialCare Medical Group Fountain Valley (Brookhurst)
MemorialCare Medical Group Fountain Valley (Brookhurst)18035 Brookhurst St Ste 21, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Call
- Wichita Falls, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- SCAN Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Damoui?
She listens well and teaches in simple, easy to understand language. I do not feel rushed.
- Saddleback Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Damoui has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nasrin Damoui, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Damoui's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Damoui accepts your insurance.
Dr. Damoui frequently treats Ringworm, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Damoui's office is located at 18035 Brookhurst St Ste 21, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Damoui speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.