Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Nasir Shariff, MD
Dr. Nasir Shariff, MD is
- Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown, Pa, Fellowship Hospital
- Blackpool Fylde and Wyre NHS Trust, United Kingdom, Residency Hospital
- ALL-INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE / ANSARI NAGAR, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shariff?
Knowledgeable. Patient. Compassionate.
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Nasir Shariff, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shariff's profile.
Dr. Shariff in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shariff frequently treats the following conditions: Arrhythmias, Supraventricular Tachycardia and Sinus Bradycardia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shariff's office is located at 2709 Hemlock St Ste 200 Bremerton, WA 98310. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shariff is able to speak Hindi and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shariff provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Nasir Shariff, MD is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Nasir Shariff, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Nasir Shariff, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Harrison HealthPartners Cardiovascular Consultants Bremerton
Bremerton2709 Hemlock St Ste 200, Bremerton, WA 98310
Franciscan Surgical Associates at St. Anthony
Office1802 Yakima Ave Ste 204, Tacoma, WA 98405
Office11511 Canterwood Blvd Ste 210, Gig Harbor, WA 98332