Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (562) 371-3432.
Dr. Nasir Mohammedi, MD is a family medicine specialist in Whittier, CA. Dr. Mohammedi completed a residency at American Academy of Family Physicians|California Hospital|Whittier Presby Hosp. He currently practices at Optum - Family Medicine and is affiliated with Whittier Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mohammedi is board certified in Family Practice.
- American Academy of Family Physicians|California Hospital|Whittier Presby Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2005
- California Hospital Medical Center|University of Southern California Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2002
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SAN DIEGO, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Hindi, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mohammedi?
I went in for a consultation with Dr. Mohammedi because the brown spots on my face as I age were bothering me. He recommended a laser procedure and performed the procedure the next wk. There was virtually no discomfort and my face was spotless after 8 days. I was impressed and so happy with the results!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nasir Mohammedi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mohammedi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mohammedi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mohammedi frequently treats Allergies, Anxiety, and Arthritis.
Dr. Mohammedi's office is located at 9200 Colima Rd, Whittier, CA 90605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mohammedi speaks Spanish, Chinese, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mohammedi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Optum - Family Medicine
Office9200 Colima Rd, Whittier, CA 90605 Existing Patients: (562) 371-3432