Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Nasimeh Yazdani, MD is a nephrology specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Yazdani completed a residency at University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine. She currently practices at Seaside Medical Practice and is affiliated with Providence Saint John's Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Yazdani is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- USC, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 2003
- UCLA, Undergraduate School — 1998
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yazdani?
Dr. Yazdani really takes her time when discussing my needs and always take the time to thoroughly educate me when I have questions. She covers all her bases and visiting her is always a pleasant experience. The staff is prompt and welcoming, and I feel very comfortable and satisfied in their care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yazdani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Yazdani frequently treats Influenza (Flu), Malaise and Fatigue, and Secondary Hypertension.
Dr. Yazdani's office is located at 2001 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 765W, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yazdani speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Saint John's Health Center
Seaside Medical Practice
Seaside Medical Practice2001 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 765W, Santa Monica, CA 90404 (310) 393-5000