Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khatoon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nasima Khatoon, MB BS is a hematology specialist in Methuen, MA. Dr. Khatoon completed a residency at Tufts U/St Elizabeth Med Ctr. She currently practices at Dana-farber Merrimack Valley and is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khatoon is board certified in Hematology.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts U/St Elizabeth Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Va Med Ctr/Boston U, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Boston VA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Dhaka Med Coll, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-farber Merrimack Valley5 Branch St, Methuen, MA 01844 Existing Patients: (978) 620-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khatoon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khatoon frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Khatoon's office is located at 5 Branch St, Methuen, MA 01844. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khatoon speaks Urdu, Bengali, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khatoon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Family Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital