Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Narian Rajan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Rajan completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Inova Medical Group - Cardiology and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rajan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- GWU MEDICAL CENTER, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rajan?
I have seen Dr. Rajan for several years after I required a heart procedure. He performed the procedure and has been an excellent provider of care ever since. He is professional, personally engaging and his office is extremely well organized and efficient. I would, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Rajan to family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rajan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rajan frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Rajan's office is located at 8101 Hinson Farm Rd Ste 408, Alexandria, VA 22306. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rajan speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center