Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Muganlinskaya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nargiz Muganlinskaya, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Muganlinskaya completed a residency at Franklin Square Hospital Center, Internal Medicine. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Muganlinskaya is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Franklin Square Hospital Center, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Azerbaijan State Medical University, Diploma Summa Cum Laude, Medical School
- St Francis University, Master Of Medical Science, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Azeri, Russian, Turkish
- 1 9000 Franklin Square Dr, Baltimore, MD 21237 Existing Patients: (443) 777-7410
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Muganlinskaya?
Finally, a doctor who listens and cares. I have been suffering from the shortness of breath ever since a car accident several years ago. And only Dr. M was able to connect my neck injury with my shortness of breath: half of my diaphragm was not working because of some nerve that comes out between you neck bones! I cannot tell how many doctors had evaluated me for my shortness of breath before her. Dr. M also has fantastic bedside manners, very polite and respectful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Muganlinskaya frequently treats Liver Damage from Alcohol, Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, and Dehydration.
Dr. Muganlinskaya's office is located at 9000 Franklin Square Dr, Baltimore, MD 21237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Muganlinskaya speaks Russian, Turkish, and Azeri. View profile to see all.
Dr. Muganlinskaya has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.