Dr. Narendra Batra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Batra's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Narendra Batra, MD is a general surgery specialist in Centerville, IA. Dr. Batra completed a residency at Des Moines VA Medical Center. He currently practices at Southern Iowa Surgical Associates In Pediatrics and is affiliated with Mercyone Centerville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Batra is board certified in General Surgery.
- Des Moines VA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Des Moines VA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Gandhi Med Coll, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern Iowa Surgical Associates In Pediatrics
Chariton Valley Medical Center PC707 S Main St, Centerville, IA 52544 Existing Patients: (641) 856-8100
- 2 1306 E Grant St, Centerville, IA 52544 Existing Patients: (641) 856-8100
Southern Iowa Surgical Associates
Southern Iowa Surgical Associates1 Saint Joseph Dr, Centerville, IA 52544 Existing Patients: (641) 856-8100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Batra?
He educates you about you problem. Takes time to answer your questions. Works with you to find the best solutions and tests. Great to work with!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Batra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Batra frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Hemorrhoids, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Batra's office is located at 707 S Main St, Centerville, IA 52544. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Batra speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Batra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercyone Centerville Medical Center