Call (703) 828-5833 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Naren Gupta, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at Lady Hardinge Medical College / University of Delhi. He currently practices at Vascular Institute Of Virginia and is affiliated with Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital
- Delhi University, Medical School
- PhD (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology), Other Education — 2005
- Lady Hardinge Medical College / University of Delhi, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vascular Institute Of Virginia
Metropolitan Vascular Institute
Metropolitan Vascular Institute3015 Technology Pl Ste 100, Waldorf, MD 20601 Existing Patients: (301) 235-8678
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
Great doctor, explained everything nicely to me and my husband. Very compassionate and took plenty of time with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Naren Gupta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gupta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Venous Insufficiency, and Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD).
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 14085 Crown Ct, Woodbridge, VA 22193. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gupta speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gupta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center