Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Naomi Betesh, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Clark, NJ. Dr. Betesh completed a residency at Mt Sinai Sch Med. She currently practices at Union County Orthopaedic Group and is affiliated with Trinitas Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Betesh is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Medical School
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Mt Sinai Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Mt Sinai Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 2006
- New York University, Undergraduate School
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Betesh?
I went in there with severe pain, she listened was relatable and took me in that same day for a procedure that brought me relief. Her responsiveness was incredible and I would highly recommend to her to anyone! She goes by Dr. Gold now. Nothing short of AMAZING!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Betesh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Betesh frequently treats Low Back Pain, Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Betesh's office is located at 1139 Raritan Rd Ste 202, Clark, NJ 7066. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center