Call (830) 206-7521 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Nandish Thukral, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Thukral completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine, Houston, Tx. He currently practices at Cardiology Clinic of San Antonio - Medical Center and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thukral is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Tx, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Houston, Tx, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Houston, Tx, Internship Hospital
- Houston Baptist University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Clinic of San Antonio - Medical Center
Cardiology Clinic of San Antonio4411 Medical Dr Ste 300, San Antonio, TX 78229 Existing Patients: (830) 206-7521
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thukral?
As always on my yearly visit, I get the same best treatment ever, Dr. Thukral and his staff are just awesome, helpful, informative and friendly and better yet Dr. Thukral is keeping me strong and healthy, love you all!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thukral has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nandish Thukral, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thukral's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thukral accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thukral frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Thukral's office is located at 4411 Medical Dr Ste 300, San Antonio, TX 78229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thukral speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
- Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center
- Methodist Heart Hospital