Dr. Nancy Field, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Field's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nancy Field, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Field completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hosp/Mgh. She currently practices at UC Davis Medical Center and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hosp/Mgh, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hosp/Mgh, Internship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UC Davis Medical Center
Uc Davis Medical Center4860 Y St Ste 2500, Sacramento, CA 95817 Existing Patients: (916) 734-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Field?
She was fantastic. She truly cared about my opinion and my desires for the birth of my baby. I was planning on a completely natural birth and she was very supportive of this and discussed my options with me. Due to IUGR and baby being breech, I ended up having a c-section, but due to Dr. Field's compassion and efforts, I feel this was truly the best option for my baby and do not feel that I was pressured/bullied into surgery at all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Field accepts your insurance.
Dr. Field frequently treats Blood Disorders in Pregnancy, Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, and Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum.
Dr. Field's office is located at 4860 Y St Ste 2500, Sacramento, CA 95817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Field has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center Redding