Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 876-7930.
Dr. Nancy Pang, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3667
Dr. Nancy Pang, MD is a family medicine specialist in Auburn, WA. Dr. Pang completed a residency at Ventura County Medical Center. She currently practices at Multicare Family Medicine - East Main and is affiliated with Multicare Auburn Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Pang is board certified in Family Practice.
Multicare Family Medicine - East Main
Multicare Family Medicine - East Main435 E Main St, Auburn, WA 98002 Call
- Mercy Sports Medicine and Rehab Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Ventura County Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Ventura County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pang?
Dr. pang has been amazing She's kind and listens. Only down fall she's hard to get into if you really need to be seen. She is by far the best doctor I have ever been to.
- Multicare Auburn Medical Center
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nancy Pang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pang frequently treats Second-Degree Burns, Osteopenia, and Burn Injuries.
Dr. Pang's office is located at 435 E Main St, Auburn, WA 98002. Find other locations and directions.