Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Nancy Bauman, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Bauman completed a residency at St John Hospital And Med Center. She currently practices at National Institutes of Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bauman is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- St John Hospital And Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bauman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bauman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bauman frequently treats Carotid Ultrasound, Oral Cancer Screening, and Middle Ear Implant Candidacy Evaluation.
Dr. Bauman's office is located at 111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
National Institutes of Health
Childrens National Medical Center111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 476-2120
Children's National Medical Center Montg
Childrens National Medical Center Outpatient Center9850 Key W Ave Fl 2, Rockville, MD 20850 Existing Patients: (301) 424-1755