Dr. Nancy McDaniel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McDaniel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nancy McDaniel, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. McDaniel completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. She currently practices at University of Virginia Medical Center. Dr. McDaniel is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Rainbow Babies/chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDaniel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McDaniel accepts your insurance.
Dr. McDaniel frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Stress Test, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. McDaniel's office is located at 1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McDaniel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University of Virginia Medical Center1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908 (434) 924-9119