Dr. Nancy Newman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Newman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nancy Newman, MD is a neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Newman completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at EMORY EYE CENTER and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Newman is board certified in Neurology.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Eye Center
Emory Eye Center1365b Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newman?
This Doctor is amazing!! I have worked for many Doctors and I have never met one as caring and as knowledgeable as Dr Nancy Newnam. She gets 5 stars from this family!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Newman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Newman frequently treats Diplopia, Optic Neuritis, and Pituitary Tumor.
Dr. Newman's office is located at 1365b Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Newman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown