Dr. McKinney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nancy McKinney, MD is a hematology specialist in Fall River, MA. Dr. McKinney completed a residency at University Of Missouri Columbia. She currently practices at Hudner Oncology Center and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Missouri Columbia, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Missouri Columbia, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Missouri Columbia, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hudner Oncology Center
Hudner Oncology Center795 Middle St, Fall River, MA 02721 Existing Patients: (508) 235-5226
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKinney?
Dr McKinney is very kind,caring,to the point and go above and beyond to get you what you need. Her staff is very kind & caring also. And the lab nurse is very sweet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nancy McKinney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McKinney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKinney accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKinney frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. McKinney's office is located at 795 Middle St, Fall River, MA 02721. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Saint Anne's Hospital