Dr. Cui has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ying Cui, MD is a oncology specialist in Renton, WA. Dr. Cui completed a residency at Albert Einstein Med Center. She currently practices at Southlake Clinic and is affiliated with Valley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cui is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Wash Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Albert Einstein Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Albert Einstein Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Beijing Medical University, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cui?
She has treated me over the last 2 and years. She takes her time and explains your issues to you. Very positive at the same time realistic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ying Cui, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cui's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cui accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cui frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Cui's office is located at 3915 Talbot Rd S Ste 300, Renton, WA 98055. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Medical Center
Cascade Primary Care3915 Talbot Rd S Ste 300, Renton, WA 98055 (425) 656-5570