Dr. Nancy Carroll, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carroll's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nancy Carroll, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Watertown, SD. Dr. Carroll completed a residency at University Kans. She currently practices at Sanford Clinic and is affiliated with Prairie Lakes Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Kans, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Mn Med Sch, Medical School — 1978
- Concordia College, Moorhead Mn, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carroll?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carroll accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carroll frequently treats Abscess Incision and Drainage, Circumcision, Infant, and Immunization.
Dr. Carroll's office is located at 901 4th St Nw Ste 1, Watertown, SD 57201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carroll has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prairie Lakes Hospital
Watertown, SD901 4th St Nw Ste 1, Watertown, SD 57201 Existing Patients: (605) 886-8471