Dr. Rosselot has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nancy Rosselot, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Rosselot completed a residency at Boston City Hospital. She currently practices at Framingham Pediatrics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosselot is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston City Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Framingham Pediatrics125 Newbury St Ste 300, Framingham, MA 01701 Existing Patients: (508) 879-5764
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosselot?
Dr. Rosselot has been seeing my kids for 4 years now. My family adores her. She doesn't rush appointments, she provides thorough analysis and explanations, and empathetic to busy, stressed parents of sick kids.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nancy Rosselot, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosselot's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosselot accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosselot frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Rosselot's office is located at 125 Newbury St Ste 300, Framingham, MA 01701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.