Dr. Buckner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nancy Buckner, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Buckner completed a residency at University Med Center. She currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group - Arizona and is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buckner is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of AZ College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Az College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- University Of Tn At Martin, Undergraduate School — 1986
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buckner?
We have been coming here for a few years. Dr.Buckner is very helpful and understanding. She truly shows compassion. Highly Recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nancy Buckner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Buckner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Buckner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Buckner frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Autism, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Buckner's office is located at 1919 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Dignity Health Medical Group - Arizona
Phoenix Children's Hospital1919 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Existing Patients: (602) 933-0990
Family Behavioral Health
Family Behavioral Health3666 N Miller Rd Ste 113, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Existing Patients: (480) 481-0858