Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065, and for other questions, call (212) 241-0034.
Dr. Nancy Bach, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Nancy Bach, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. She currently practices at Mount Sinai Hospital and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bach is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Lukes Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bach?
Bar none the best! I’ve been a patient of Dr.Bach for over 20 years! Excellent bedside manor and very knowledgeable physician!
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bach has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nancy Bach, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bach's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bach accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bach frequently treats Viral Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), and Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary.
Dr. Bach's office is located at 5 E 98th St, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bach speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.