Dr. Nancy Tarte, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tarte's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nancy Tarte, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Davidson, NC. Dr. Tarte completed a residency at Childrens National Medical Center. She currently practices at Davidson Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tarte is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Childrens National Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Childrens National Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Texas- Houston McGovern Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Davidson Clinic705 Griffith St Ste 100, Davidson, NC 28036 Existing Patients: (704) 892-7905
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tarte?
Great doctor! I never feel rushed. She is always on time for appointments. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tarte accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tarte frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Otitis Media.
Dr. Tarte's office is located at 705 Griffith St Ste 100, Davidson, NC 28036. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tarte has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.