Dr. Nancy Ascher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ascher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nancy Ascher, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Ascher completed a residency at University of Minnesota. She currently practices at Ucsf Medical Center and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ascher is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ascher?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ascher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ascher frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Ileus, and Liver Transplant.
Dr. Ascher's office is located at 505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ascher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus