Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zhang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nan Zhang, MD is a hematology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Zhang completed a residency at Buffalo General Hospital. She currently practices at BUFFALO GENERAL HOSPITAL. Dr. Zhang is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- City of Hope Helford Clinical Research Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Buffalo General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Capital Medical College / Peking Union Medical College Of Beijing, Medical School — 2000
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Buffalo General Hospital
Buffalo General Hospital100 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 859-5600
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zhang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zhang frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Lymphocytosis.
Dr. Zhang's office is located at 100 High St, Buffalo, NY 14203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zhang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.