Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Nan Wang, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Wang completed a residency at Cullen Eye Inst. She currently practices at Moran Pediatric Eye Clinic and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wang is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Cullen Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Cullen Eye Inst, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Baylor Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Peking University, Undergraduate School
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Mandarin, Spanish
Moran Pediatric Eye Clinic
Moran Pediatric Eye Clinic6400 Fannin St Ste 1800, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 559-5200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
Dr. Nan Wang is a knowledgeable and caring doctor! With her intelligence, expertise, and decades of experience, she accurately and quickly diagnosed me with retina detachment, saving me from losing my vision. At the same first appointment, she put in the time and effort to find me an excellent retina specialist who was willing to see me the very next day. That is quite the feat given that she did all this during the holiday season--I can't recommend Dr. Wang enough!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wang frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Wang's office is located at 6400 Fannin St Ste 1800, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wang speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center