Call (832) 307-2290 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Namrata Goel, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. She currently practices at The Kidney Health Center and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare West. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goel is board certified in Nephrology.
- Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goel?
Excellent kidney doctor, very helpful to her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Namrata Goel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goel frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and End-Stage Renal Disease.
Dr. Goel's office is located at 7015 Almeda Rd Ste 3, Houston, TX 77054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goel speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center