Call (720) 764-6908 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Nampalli Vijay, MD is a cardiology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Vijay completed a residency at Osmania General Hospital. He currently practices at Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- P/sl, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Osmania General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Osmania General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1964
- Nizam College, Hyderebad, India, Undergraduate School — 1957
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates
Denver1601 E 19th Ave Ste 5000, Denver, CO 80218 Existing Patients: (720) 764-6908
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vijay?
Dr. Vijay was straight-forward, on time, professional, and he listened. I couldn’t ask for more than that.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vijay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nampalli Vijay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vijay's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vijay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vijay frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Vijay's office is located at 1601 E 19th Ave Ste 5000, Denver, CO 80218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vijay speaks Spanish, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital