Dr. Nakul Chandra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chandra's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nakul Chandra, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Lexington, MO. Dr. Chandra completed a residency at St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division. He currently practices at Lafayette Regional Health Center Outpatient Specialty Clinic and is affiliated with Lafayette Regional Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chandra is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Tufts New England Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Downstate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Boston Fltg Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Irwin Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1962
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lafayette Regional Health Center Outpatient Specialty Clinic
Nakul Chandra, MD1500 State St, Lexington, MO 64067 Existing Patients: (660) 259-6884
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chandra?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chandra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chandra frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Arrhythmia Screening, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Chandra's office is located at 1500 State St, Lexington, MO 64067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chandra speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chandra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lafayette Regional Health Center