Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Najindra Maharjan, MD is a nephrology specialist in Bentonville, AR. Dr. Maharjan completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at The Kidney Clinic and is affiliated with Bryan East Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maharjan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U A M S Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Kidney Clinic2618 Se J St Ste 4, Bentonville, AR 72712 Existing Patients: (479) 271-9393
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maharjan?
Very good and professional
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maharjan frequently treats Chronic Kidney Diseases, Acute Kidney Failure, and Gout.
Dr. Maharjan's office is located at 2618 Se J St Ste 4, Bentonville, AR 72712. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maharjan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryan East Campus
- Bryan West Campus
- Chi Health Nebraska Heart
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- CHI Health St. Francis
- Integris Grove Hospital
- Mary Lanning Healthcare
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital