Dr. Ahmed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Najeeb Ahmed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Springfield, OH. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Western Reserve Htlh Care. He currently practices at Springfield Cardiology and is affiliated with Greene Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Western Reserve Htlh Care, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Western Reserve Hlth Care, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Ross University, Roseau, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Springfield Cardiology1174 E Home Rd, Springfield, OH 45503 Existing Patients: (937) 398-0354
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
I really like these doctors, especially Dr. Najeeb. They are all great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Najeeb Ahmed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 1174 E Home Rd, Springfield, OH 45503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmed speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greene Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health - Springfield Regional Medical Center
- Soin Medical Center