Dr. Nahida Islam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Islam's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nahida Islam, MD is a hematology specialist in Worcester, MA. She currently practices at Umass Memorial Children's Medical Center and is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital Leominster. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Islam is board certified in Hematology.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Islam?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Islam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Islam frequently treats Anemia, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Islam's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Islam has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Health Alliance Hospital Leominster
- Marlborough Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center