Dr. Nagendra Ramanna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramanna's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nagendra Ramanna, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Ramanna completed a residency at Griffin Hosp. He currently practices at Nashville General Hospital ER and is affiliated with Nashville General Hospital at Meharry. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramanna is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor Coll Med-St Luke's Episcopal Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- U Tex Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Griffin Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- SUNY-King Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Postgrad Inst Med Ed Rsch, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Armed Forces Med Coll, Poona U, Medical School — 1981
- Command Hosp Air Force, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nashville General Hospital ER
Nashville General Hospital ER1818 Albion St, Nashville, TN 37208 Existing Patients: (615) 341-4000
Vanderbilt Medical Group3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 936-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramanna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramanna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramanna frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Ramanna's office is located at 1818 Albion St, Nashville, TN 37208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramanna speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ramanna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nashville General Hospital at Meharry